“The best massage I have ever had!” Evening Times
Welcome to the wonderful world of Shiatsu and Thai Massage. My name is Lucy Trend and I’m a registered practitioner and teacher of Shiatsu and traditional Thai Massage therapies. I practise in both the City Centre and the West End of Glasgow, Scotland. If you are looking to book a treatment you can find out how here. If you are looking for a training course have a look here. If you are not sure what you are looking for, please have a browse around this site and I hope you will find something to interest you.
I offer Shiatsu Treatments, Thai Massage treatments, Classes, Workshops, and Training Courses from beginner to professional level. I am also a trained doula and pregnancy specialist.
Treatments are available at:
Health Rediscovered, 82 Gordon Street, Glasgow G1 3RS
Book Your Appointment Here
Click Here for contact details
“A fantastically comprehensive treatment, it was great” Tim Booth (lead singer of James)
“Shiatsu has helped me so much. My neck pain is gone, I’m more relaxed and able to cope with life, and I feel myself again!” Andrew, Glasgow
- Shiatsu for Midwives and Birthworkers weekend course 24th & 25th February 2018
- Traditional Abdominal Massage (Certificate) Saturdays 3rd and 17th March 2018
- Onsite seated Massage (Certificate) Friday and Saturday 20th & 21st April
- Thai Yoga Massage Beginners Weekend Course 28th & 29th April 2018
- Thai Foot Massage Certificate Course 19th & 20th May 2018
- Massage for Pregnancy Diploma 14th – 17th June 2018
“ I absolutely loved the Advanced Thai Yoga Massage course. I now feel more confident than before and the delivery of my technique has improved so much because of it. My clients have noticed a huge difference since attending Lucy’s training and their feedback has been very positive, which now means I have more clients from recomendations. Lucy is an excellent tutor and makes learning easy ” Scott Robertson, February 2017