“The best massage I have ever had!” Evening Times
Welcome to the wonderful world of Shiatsu and Thai Massage. My name is Lucy Trend and I’m a registered practitioner and teacher of Shiatsu and traditional Thai Massage therapies. I practise in both the City Centre and the West End of Glasgow, Scotland. If you are looking to book a treatment you can find out how here. If you are looking for a training course have a look here. If you are not sure what you are looking for, please have a browse around this site and I hope you will find something to interest you.
I offer Shiatsu Treatments, Thai Massage treatments, Classes, Workshops, and Training Courses from beginner to professional level. I am also a trained doula and pregnancy specialist.
Treatments are available at:
Health Rediscovered, 82 Gordon Street, Glasgow G1 3RS
Book Your Appointment Here
Click Here for contact details
“A fantastically comprehensive treatment, it was great” Tim Booth (lead singer of James)
“Shiatsu has helped me so much. My neck pain is gone, I’m more relaxed and able to cope with life, and I feel myself again!” Andrew, Glasgow
- Thai Yoga Massage Diploma starts October registration open now!
- Mini Thai Massage – A 3 hour workshop for all – no experience necessary! Saturday 29th September at Kali Collective, Glasgow
- Onsite seated Massage (Certificate) Friday and Saturday 21 & 22 September 2018
- Massage for Pregnancy One Day Course: Monday 24th September 2018.
- Massage for Pregnancy Four Day Course: Monday 24th – Thursday 27th September 2018
- Thai Foot Massage Certificate Course: Sunday 30th Sept & Sunday 7th Oct 2018
- Traditional Abdominal Massage (Certificate) Day 1 – Saturday 27th October 2018 – Detox, Digestion and the Intelligence of the Intestines £77.50 Day 2 – Sunday 28th October 2018 – Reproduction and Fertility £77.50
“ I absolutely loved the Advanced Thai Yoga Massage course. I now feel more confident than before and the delivery of my technique has improved so much because of it. My clients have noticed a huge difference since attending Lucy’s training and their feedback has been very positive, which now means I have more clients from recomendations. Lucy is an excellent tutor and makes learning easy ” Scott Robertson, February 2017